We know a thing or two about label-making after 40 years in business. We’ve stayed up to date with the latest technology and trends to continue producing high-quality products for your business. No matter what kind of label you need, our team can make it.
Flexo printing is one of the most well-known methods of label printing in the industry. The flexo uses a printing plate similar to a rubber stamp to transfer your design. The plate wraps around the cylinder on the press and rotates at high speeds to transfer the ink to its chosen material.
Benefits of flexographic printing include:
- Ability to print on a wide variety of materials
- High speed produces labels quickly
- Ideal for long printing runs
- Excellent color matching for your brand’s colors
- Can use specialty inks like fluorescents and metallics
Digital printing is a more modern printing technique compared to flexo. It requires no plating, which lessens setup time. With digital printing, you can customize your project in a variety of ways.
Benefits of digital printing include:
- Ideal for small or medium-sized printing runs
- Reads digital design files (.pdf, .ai, etc.) instead of using plates
- Can personalize labels with variable data (names, SKUs, serial numbers, barcodes, etc.)
- Great for prototypes so you can test your design printing multiple times if needed
Unsure which option you need for your project? We can help you figure out what makes the most sense from a printing perspective, as well as the cost. Give us a shout to see how we can help today.
If It’s a Label…We Can Do It
We’ve been printing labels for over 40 years, so we can help with whatever kind of labels you have in mind.
We have extensive experience working with a variety of industries, including manufacturing, medical, food and beverage, retail, automotive and more.